How to Care for Your Scooter
• Make sure the electric scooter charger and charging line are disconnected and ensure that the electric scooter is off before cleaning.
• Wipe the shell with a soft cloth to clean the electric scooter. Do not lubricate the bearings, unless you are skilled in this practice.
Never clean your electric scooter with water.
This may cause permanent damage of the electronic devices in the circuit board, and will void all warranties.
• If you plan on not using your scooter for a period of more than a month, charge your electric scooter before this storage period. This will prevent the battery from being discharged for too long, which can cause permanent damage to the battery. Charge the battery at least once every two months.
• Do not charge the battery in an environment where the temperature is lower than 0°C or higher than 30°C.
• Store the electric scooter in a suitable place indoors. A dry and dust free environment is required.
DO NOT unscrew or tamper with any parts of your electric scooter.
Only allow authorized repair centres to perform servicing on the e-Glide scooter.
Any modifications to the scooter will void the warranty.